About the Stephensons
We are Mary and Matt Stephenson, North Carolina natives (almost) who met in college, married, and were transplanted in the Northern Virginia / DC area. After adjusting to life in the nation’s capitol, we served two years at the embassy in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, two in Rabat, Morocco, and are now serving in Oslo, Norway.
Nope. We don’t look like that anymore. We look like this:
Other interesting facts:
- Matt is adventurous; Mary is adventurous enough
- Matt lives to eat; Mary eats to live
- Matt would rather hire someone; Mary wants to do-it-herself
- Matt loves meat and seafood; Meat and seafood make Mary gag
- We live in Norway, the land of fish. Great.
Together, we are thankful for the guidance of our parents, church, and friends who have poured into us over the years and who joyfully bore with us during our time overseas.